Chrimax manufactures state-of-the-art machinery, tailored to match each customer’s specific needs and deliver maximum production.
Chrimax Srl, founded and still located in Italy, Lombardy, provides packaging solutions through its wide range of HFFS (Horizontal Form-Fill-Seal) machine lines for food and non-food products, of various sizes, regular or irregular shapes, in single or multiple packs. It manufactures state-of-the-art machinery, tailored to match each customer’s specific needs and deliver maximum production, for the pharmaceutical companies, food and technical industries, other than cosmetics plants.
The machines are built up entirely in stainless steel thus ensuring robust construction and guaranteeing high standards of hygienic conditions. The latest technology has been incorporated to offer an air-tight sealing of the package to prevent the fresh products from contamination. Flexibility and efficiency at each performance level. Every model is available in different versions with a large range of optional. The strong know-how acquired through years of experience, the custom and modularized design of the machines allows Chrimax to create customized machines on customers’ requests, based on the geometry of their production areas.
The machines and packaging systems are manufactured under the supervision of highly experienced professionals as per international quality standards with the aid of the best and constantly updated software for the development of three-dimensional layouts.
Over the years, it has consolidated its customers with an image of quality, dynamism and great reliability of the finished product.
The activity of Chrimax is based on simple but at the same time very important concepts:
– The technological innovation and the research to manufacture packaging lines of the highest quality to satisfy even the most demanding requests,
– Staff training to guarantee excellent pre and post sales service,
– Qualified Technical Department,
– In-house workshop with mechanical carpentry and turnery for the production and assembly of optional machinery, accessories and spare parts,
– Excellent after-sales service,
– Accessories and spare parts warehouse with parts replacement within 48 hours,
– High-reliability of the product,
– Great flexibility and ability to adapt to any problem.
Dialogue with customers is very important to Chrimax. It is thanks to this dialogue and comparison that the right opportunities are born to design new solutions, it is also a point of reference for improving the technical assistance and maintenance service.