Navatta Group is also centre of excellence for the production and installation of processing machines and turnkey plants with capacity ranging from 3 to 120 t/h of incoming fresh product.
Navatta Group manufactures and commissions processing lines, systems, equipment for fruit, tomato, vegetables for:
• Peeled / diced / crushed tomatoes, tomato sauces and purees, tomato paste, all filled into any kind of package or in aseptic;
• Diced, puree, juices (single strength or concentrated) from Mediterranean / tropical fruit, all filled into any kind of package or in aseptic;
• Fruit crushing lines from IQF, frozen blocks and frozen drums;
• Wide range of evaporators to produce tomato paste, and Mediterranean and tropical fruit concentrate, multi-function evaporator, falling film and forced circulation;
• Evaporators for coffee and milk: evaporation before spray atomizers, freeze dryers or other dryers;
• Evaporators for cogeneration industry (waste treatment);
• Aseptic sterilizers;
• aseptic fillers for spout bags/spout-less Bag-in-Box 3 – 20 liters, Bag-in-Drum 220 liters, Bin-in-Box / IBCs 1,000 1,500 liters;
• Spiral pasteurizer and cooler;
• Formulated products productions (jam, ketchup, sauces, drinks) starting from components unloading to dosing, mixing, mechanical/thermal stabilizing, to filling into any kind of package or into aseptic mini-tanks;
• Processing pilot plants;
• Vegetables processing as receiving, rehydration, cooking, grilling and freezing.
Navatta Group’s headquarters and the two production units are located in Pilastro di Langhirano, Parma, for a total production area of 10,000 square meters.